Sunday, May 2, 2010

Join in May to Participate in a Great New Incentive! "More Parties, More Prizes"

 Have you been thinking of starting in Direct Sales? Thinking about starting your own business? Have you been looking for a great product that sells itself? Or maybe you have tried Scentsy and love it and would love to make some extra money? If you can answer YES to any of these questions than Scentsy may be for you! Join in May to participate in the "More Parties, More Prizes" Incentive for Scentsy Consultants.

When I joined Scentsy I had no clue what perks awaited me. I was not looking to start a business, but once I saw Scentsy I fell in love! I wanted to share Scentsy with others and I knew the best way to make this happen was to become an Independent Scentsy Consultant! So I checked out the basic compensatin plan and joined!

I have loved selling Scentsy. It provides me with opportunities to connect with others and make new friends. It provides me a way to make extra money, but does not feel like a job! I actually get to go hang out with a bunch of ladies (sometimes men) and enjoy giving away free products, making sales,  and girl talk!

To find out about the Incentives Scentsy offers has just made my experience that much better! With "More parties, More Prizes" incentive everyone has a chance to  earn some great prizes! And when you sign up in May you will receive double points for your first order in May!



And if you join in May your first party entered will qualify for DOUBLE POINTS!

Promotion details . . .
You must be actively registered by the end of May
You can qualify for a $100 prize of your choice by placing $400 dollars worth of orders each month for May, June, and July (April if you are already a consultant)
You can qualify for a $300 prize of your choice by placing $1000 dollars worth of orders each month for May, June, and July (April if you are already a consultant)
You can qualify for a $900 prize of your choice by placing $2500 dollars worth of orders each month for May, June, and July (April if you are already a consultant)
The top 100 consultants will receive a trip!

Don't forget you will get double points for your first party if you join in May!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your scentsational message