Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scentsy's Bring Back My Bar for January 2011

Scentsy has a total of 20 retired scents that have made a grand return for the month of January. The Scentsy Bring Back My Bars were voted back by Scentsy customers just like you! Be sure to check these out you never know your favorite may be available. Keep in mind that none of the following scents will be available after January 31, 2011.

Bring Back My Bar Scents are only available in Scentsy Bars.

The Bring Back my Bars for January 2011 are . . .
Always
Bubblegum
Cherry Clove Chutney
Carrot Cake
Clary Sage
Falling Leaves
Fresh Cut Grass
Flower Shop
Lavender and Vanilla
Raisin Spice Tea
Redwood and Cedar
Sandalwood and Cranberries
Toasted Apple Butter (my personal all time favorite)
Vanilla Oak
Wasabi Ginger
Baked Brown Sugar
Pearberry
Grapevine
Huckleberry Heaven
Berries and Bubbly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your scentsational message