Thursday, March 31, 2011

Support Autism Speaks with the Scentsy Piece by Piece Charitable Warmer!


Have you or someone you know been touched by Autism? In addition to being Brea's Mommy and an Independent Scentsy Consultant I am also proud to say that I am a registered nurse at a children's psychiatric hospital. I have worked with many children who have a diagnosis of autism and my heart goes out to each and every one of them.

Autism Speaks is a wonderful resource for anyone who has been affected by autism. Whether you are a mother, a grandparent, a family friend, or just someone who would like to learn more Autism Speaks can help you. I personally think that Autism Speaks is a much needed organization and I am thrilled that Scentsy has decided on this cause for the Spring & Summer 2011 Charitable Warmer!

Scentsy will donate 100% of the net proceeds of the Piece by Piece Scentsy Warmer to Autism Speaks. Remember this Scentsy warmer will only be available through August 2011.


The Piece by Piece Charitable Warmer would be a wonderful gift for anyone you know who has been touched personally by Autism. It would also make a wonderful gift for a child or an adult who likes puzzles. My 3 year old fell in love at first sight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your scentsational message