Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome!

Updated: November 2010
Welcome to Brea's Mommy went Wickless! I am pleased to have this opportunity to introduce you to the wonderful world of Scentsy. I should start off by saying that my name is Sarah Berry and I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant! In addition to that I am also a Registered Nurse at a children's psychiatric hospital and I am a single mom to a beautiful 3 year old named Brea!

Some people ask how I find the time to sell Scentsy with everything else going on in my life. Well I must admit that I am a little selfish in that aspect! I love Scentsy so being an Independent Scentsy Consultant makes my Scentsy addiction a little less expensive! I also really enjoy spending time with adults at my Scentsy Parties. As you can imagine other than Scentsy parties I am with kids almost 24/7. So it is a nice little break for me and I get to make some extra money!

Others ask why Scentsy. Well that one is easy . . . I love it, it is inexpensive when you break it down, and everyone I know loves it!

Well that is enough about me so lets get back to you. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about Scentsy products or more about the Scentsy business opportunity. I will be happy to give you any information that I have and will find out anything else you may need to know!

Thanks again for visiting us at Brea's Mommy Went Wickless! I hope to see you again soon. I will be posting new scentsy products and information regularly to keep everyone up to date. You can also visit my Scentsy Website to place orders or find additional information here!

Leave a comment below to let me know you were here! Looking forward to visiting you too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I was wondering where you went! Haven't seen you on your other blog in a long time. How have you been? Are you still going to keep up with the other blog?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your scentsational message