Thursday, February 18, 2010

FAQS about Scentsy

Scentsy Bar FAQs
What are Scentsy Wickless Candles?
Scentsy wickless candles are highly scented bars of wax that are placed in a Scentsy Warmer where they are warmed by a low watt bulb to release the scent.

I would like to switch up my scent, but the scent in my Scentsy warmer is still going strong. Is there a way I can do this without wasting the Scentsy wax?
Yes! You can pour the warmed melted wax back into the original Scentsy container, wipe out the Scentsy warmer with a paper towel, and place a new scent into your Scentsy warmer!  

Scentsy Warmer FAQs
I don't have a lot of space are there other Scentsy warmers besides the full-sized warmer?
Yes! You will also find Scentsy plug-in warmers and Scentsy mid-size warmers available. 

What is a Scentsy plug-in warmer?
A Scentsy plug-in warmer is a small Scentsy warmer that is perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens. The Scentsy plug-ins plug directly into the outlet for maximized space saving. These also double great as nightlights!

Will a Scentsy plug-in warmer fit both horizontal and vertically placed outlets?
Yes! The electrical plug will rotate to fit your outlet!

What is the difference in a full-sized Scentsy warmer and mid-sized Scentsy warmer?
Mid-sized Scentsy warmers use a 20 watt bulb and are approximately 4 inches wide and 5 inches tall.
Full-sized Scentsy warmers use a 25 watt bulb and are approximately 4.5 inches wide and 6 inches tall.
Both of these Scentsy warmers have an electrical cord and are designed to sit on a surface such as a table, counter, or shelf.

Can I find a Scentsy Warmer to match my home decor?
Scentsy warmers are available in a wide array of designs. I am sure that you can find some that will fit in perfectly with your decor!

Hosting FAQs

I am interested in hosting a Scentsy party what are my options?
Home party, basket party, or combination basket or home party 


Is there any way to host a long distance Scentsy party?
Yes! We can set up an online Scentsy party. Your friends and family could order Scentsy online through a link on my Scentsy website that would credit directly to your party.  They can choose to either have their Scentsy order shipped to you for free or it can be shipped directly to them for a 10% shipping fee for orders over $40 or a $5 shipping fee for orders less than $40. Remember to tell them that orders shipped to you have FREE shipping no matter how small the order!

If I host a Scentsy party what can I earn?
$150- $249 Scentsy party = 10% free + 1 1/2 price item
$250 - $399 Scentsy party = 10% free + 2 1/2 price items
$400 - $999 Scentsy party = 15% free + 3 1/2 price items
$1000 + Scentsy party = 15% free +4 1/2 price items


Joining FAQs

How much does it cost to join Scentsy?
The Scentsy starter kit costs $99 + shipping and sales tax. 

What do I get in the Scentsy starter kit?
A complete set of Scentsy party testers. (These are used at Scentsy parties for guests to smell each scent!) Demonstration products (a Scentsy warmer, Scentsy bar, a Scentsy room spray, a Scentsy Scent Circle, a Scentsy Travel Tin and 4 bulbs)
Scentsy business products (Scentsy planner, 50 current Scentsy catalogs, 100 Scentsy invitations, 100 Scentsy order forms, a Discover Scentsy dvd, and more. 

How much do I earn?
You will earn 20% on all Scentsy retail sales until your lifetime sales reach $1000. Then your commission will increase to 25%. Scentsy does provide commission bonuses, product credit bonuses,  trip incentives, and more. You will also earn a commission from your Scentsy downline

Do you get paid at the Scentsy party or monthly?
Monthly! This works better for me when I get paid as I go I spend the money as I go and end up with no idea where it went! By getting paid once a month I can plan how to spend my money. Some can go to business supplies and the rest can go to pay off debt, vacations, or whatever else I need it for!

When do we get paid and how?
Scentsy has upgraded to paycards. Your commission will be loaded onto your paycard, which is like a credit card, on the 10th of the month. Then each time you use your Scentsy pay card you are also promoting Scentsy!

A Scentsy paycard? Can I transfer my commission to my bank account?
Yes! You can use your Scentsy paycard as a credit card or you can transfer the money directly into your account!

How do I become a Scentsy Representative?

If I choose you as my sponsor what does that mean?
It means your success is my success! I will help you in anyway I can. I will always be a phone call or email away. My goal will be to help you meet your goals. I know that everyone who joins Scentsy has different goals and I will help you find ways for you to reach yours! I will share information on what I have learned and will continue to educate myself so that I can provide you with the knowledge you need to be a successful Independent Scentsy Consultant! 

You can find more information on joining my Scentsy team by clicking here! 

Have more questions? Just leave a comment and I will post the answer on this page. You can also use the contact me form to submit any questions.  If you leave a way for me to contact you I will also get back in touch with you directly about your question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your scentsational message