Thursday, February 18, 2010

Join My Scentsy Team

I would love to add you to my Scentsy team. I have been an Independent Scentsy Representative since July 2009 and have loved every minute of it. Click here to learn more about me. I am currently trying out some new ideas for promotions and learning everything that I can about being successful with Scentsy.

One thing that I have learned is that in order for me to be a successful Scentsy consultant I must help others be successful too. So my promise to each and every member of my team is to provide you with the help you need to be a  successful independent scentsy consultant!

This means that as I learn you will too. Through email, phone calls, and/or personal meetings I will share what works for me. I hope that you will also share your scentsy knowledge with me.

I will always be a phone call or email away and promise to get back with you within 24 hours!

I also think that it is important for me to help you reach your goals not mine. So please let me know what your plans are with Scentsy. You may want to do this to get orders from your friends, family or you may want to work the Scentsy party plan to the fullest, or you may be somewhere in the middle. Whatever your goals I will be here to help you in anyway that I can.

To learn more about what Scentsy has to offer please click the following links . . .
Joining Scentsy FAQS
Starter Kit Information>
More information on joining
- Be sure to read the "So Many Benefits" Section.

Some additional incentives Scentsy offers their Independent Representatives. . .
Commission bonuses!
Trip incentives - They just finished one for Hawaii. For these trips you can earn an all expense paid trip for you and maybe even your spouse!

Join My Team today just click here!

Or maybe you would like more information just click here and let me know if you would like the information sent by mail or e-mail and I will send it out to you shortly!

I hope to be working with you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your scentsational message