Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tips & Tricks Tuesday: Ideas for Hanging Freshners!

We all know that we can hang our Scentsy Hanging Freshners in a car, but what else can we use them for?

1. Closets to keep clothes smelling fresh and clean.

2. Bottom of your trash can to keep it smelling nice and fresh!

3. Diaper Pails - We know we these can get quite stinky! Try Clean Breeze for this!

4. Under the kitchen sink or other storage areas!

I am sure there are lots of other great places these can be used! Let me know how you use your Hanging Freshners!

1 comment:

  1. As weird as this may be, I hang one in our garage by the punching bags. My hubby has taken over half of the garage and turned it into a home gym. Lots of smelly sneakers and gym bags laying around. I just hang the hanger right on the back of the punching bag and ta-da! The garage smells lovely. :) And I had a stick-ups (one of those super cheap like 50 cent air fresheners) in the diaper pail and I don't know why I didn't think to put one of these in there instead! I know what I'll be doing tonight! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your scentsational message