Friday, April 2, 2010

You Could Rename the Hanging Freshner!

I was planning to post this tomorrow, but since I can't sleep I thought I would go ahead and get the word out. I am not sure if you heard that Scentsy is holding a contest to rename the Hanging Freshner. This contest is open to Scentsy Consultants and Scentsy Customers. If your name is chosen than you will receive a $500 gift card to Scentsy (Wow that is a lot of Scentsy!) Imagine all the Scentsy you could get with that!

If you are interested in participating you MUST enter though the Everyone Deserves a Name site. Do not leave a comment with you name, but I would love to hear if you decided to enter!

Of course there are some rules click here to read them!

Entries will be accepted through April 30, 2010

Good luck to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your scentsational message